DISH Network (Formerly EchoStar Technologies). Superior, CO
Develop for and maintain www.dishanywhere.com, a full stack Node.js application as part of an Agile team.
- Deployment and release coordinator, responsible for code deployments to test environments and production.
- Administer Jenkins for deployment and test suite maintenance.
- Use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to manage a large set of dynamically scaled applications.
- Develop and maintain a Selenium Web Driver test suite for test automation.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to implement responsive web concepts with CSS3 and Bootstrap.
Galvanize Full Stack Web Developer Course Boulder, CO
Full stack web development course providing training in:
- Ruby on Rails
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- Test automation
- Database tools and data management (SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Git and Github source code controls
- API Development
- Cloud and distributed systems (Heroku, AWS, Divshot)
Test Automation and Quality Assurance Engineer
DigitalGlobe, Inc. Longmont, CO
Test and validate satellite imagery and associated metadata. Perform quality assurance tasks and system related functionality testing. Member of an Agile Scrum team.
- Support the planning, development, and implementation of procedures for the testing and evaluation of DigitalGlobe software products and business processes.
- Daily use of test tracking tools Jira and Rally.
- Active participant in Scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, daily Scrum meetings, demos and retrospectives.
- Regularly employ XML testing tools soapUI and XML Spy.
Satellite Operations Training Specialist
Space Based Infrared Systems (SBIRS) Boulder, CO
Plan and manage training plans for development of a newly operational government satellite system. Operate in a diverse environment of engineers, orbital analysts and space system operators.
- Integrated efforts of operations, engineering and development personnel to establish training objectives and establish operational procedures.
- Ensured operations and test plans are integrated into daily schedules based on current intelligence and imagery.
- Used imagery tools to ensure sensor targeting to maximize satellite intelligence collections.
- Coordinated ground systems operations to ensure communication availability based on space and atmospheric weather conditions.
United States Navy
Surface Warfare and Intelligence Officer
Honorably Discharged Veteran
- Missile and Space Deputy for NORAD.
- Security advisor to the Iraqi National Police.
- Ordnance Officer USS BARRY (DDG-52).
- Agile Scrum team certification; 2014
- Graduate Certificate in Homeland Security and Homeland Defense, University of Colorado; Colorado Springs, CO; 2009.
- Bachelor of Science in Advertising College of Journalism and Communications, University of Florida; Gainesville, FL; 2004.